Designed to prepare franchisees for Hovercenter ownership, this three-day program qualifies you to provide Hovercraft Test Flights and Standard Hovercraft Pilot Operation and Maintenance Training. It also includes training in extended maintenance as well as Hovercenter setup, operations, management, sales, and marketing.
You will consult with the most experienced professionals in the light hovercraft industry for marketing and sales instruction aimed at your most lucrative target audiences.
Our three-part pilot training program includes:
- Curriculum is based on the Hovercraft Pilot Training Manual - the most comprehensive hovercraft pilot and maintenance guide available.
- Learn the core principles of hovercraft function, operation, and maintenance.
- Learn to present a crash course in physics and mechanical engineering, with enough hovercraft-specific information to keep everyone interested - from mechanics and pilots to those with no relevant background.
- Learn to operate hovercraft over land and water, transition between various surfaces, sideslip, spin, and fly in reverse using the reverse thrust system – and learn how to teach these skills to your customers.
- Our immersive, experiential teaching model involves the student at every stage. From properly loading and unloading the hovercraft from the trailer and performing pre- and post-flight inspections to demonstrating the fundamental principles of operation, you will be actively engaged and learn by doing.
- Hands-on training is always conducted one-on-one and individualized to your needs and skill level.
- For a Flight Training Syllabus, please see the Standard Training Syllabus.
Business and Marketing Training
- Discuss your needs and learn how your own Hovercraft Training Center can provide you with a unique and challenging - and very rewarding - lifestyle.
- Get marketing support; learn how to manage and customize marketing content to suit your particular market. Get trained by our marketing team to optimize your sales and maximize profits.
- Receive the marketing tools and business know-how to operate your franchise maintaining the highest standard of service.
- Get HTC branding training and conduct business under our banner, remaining in compliance with rules defined by the Hovercraft Training Centers, LLC.
See course fees/enroll
Learn more about owning a Hovercenter